You will need a personal email address in order to continue to the application. Once in the admissions process, you will be given a student email to register.
Please notice the application process and registration process are two separate processes. Applying does not register you, registration occurs after your advisor meeting.
Step to Admissions to Registration to Student 8 easy steps
- Complete Orientation and Assessment (For new/transfer students only)
- Complete Student checklist
- Congratulations you are accepted!
- Login to Blackbaud
- Request advisor meeting
- Select your course request. You are registered/enrolled.
**You will need a personal email to complete the log in process
Welcome to Blackfeet Community College – Glad you are here!
Applications are available online please click on the link Apply Online Today!
- Contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Helpline: 406-845-4081
- Office Phone: (406) 338-5441 ext. 2243
BCC has an open enrollment policy; without regard to race, color, sex, religion, nationality, national origin, veteran status, or disability. Age requirement is sixteen years of age.
Prospective, new, and transfer students must complete a new application. Former students will complete a readmissions application. All students must have a complete student file before registering in courses. Do note after a new student applies they will need to attend orientation and assessment.
- When applying you will need a personal email address in order to continue to the application.
A one-time admission fee of $30.00 will apply to new and transfer students. If you are a former or returning student, you will not be charged for the admission fee. This can be paid prior to applying or after you registered. No money is due during the application process. Our business office can take your payment over the phone or recede a payment. Please note you will only need to submit your documents once, they will be contained in your student file indefinitely.
- Official, High School transcript from an accredited high school with graduation date OR Official GED/HiSET Transcript. – REQUIRED for all students.
- Immunization Record, must list: two doses of measles, mumps & rubella (MMR.) for students born after December 31, 1956. – REQUIRED for all students born after 12/31/56.
- Proof of Indian Status if an enrolled or descent of a federally recognized Indian Tribe. Certificate of Indian Blood (C.I.B.) or Proof of Descendancy. – APPLICABLE only to students with Native American heritage.
- Official College transcript(s) from all previous attend Colleges and Universities. Transcript must be sealed and sent from the previous institution directly to Blackfeet Community College. – APPLICABLE only to students that registered at another College/University.
You’ll have the option to upload your documents during the application process. You can also email, fax or mail your documents to Blackfeet Community College Attn: Admissions P.O. Box 819 Browning, MT 59417. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Fax:406-338- We also have two drop boxes located on campus for your convenience: Address 504 SE Boundary ST, Browning, Mt Drop boxes are located outside of the Beaver painted lodge our main building #3 next to the Business office entrance.
Letter of special admissions required with BCC admissions application
Spring Registration is January 10-13, 2022 | 9:00a-3:00p
2022 Spring Registration Guide
Registration can be done in-person or online
ADMISSIONS FOR DUAL ENROLLMENT
For a student to be duel-enrolled, they must:
- Meet the admission requirements
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must have signed agreement with the school system, approving enrollment at BCC for dual enrollment
- Take pre-test if taking Math or English classes to show proficiency
- Upon High School graduation, provide official High School transcription with graduation date
When a student is successfully admitted they may then register for courses. All students are required to apply for financial aid and explore other funding resources.
Your assigned advisor will help you choose a program of study, design a two-year educational plan, and prepare you for the future goals which may include transferring to a four-year institution or employment.
STUDENT ENTRANCE TESTING
All new, and transfer students with a 1.99 grade point average (GPA) or lower, are required to take an assessment test before enrolling. The college uses the results of the assessment test to determine the student’s academic skill level. Study skills and writing support are integrated into general core courses.
Student Orientation is required for new, transfer, and former students returning after an absence of three years or more. Students are provided information on registration, advising, and other services available to them.
STUDENT ID CARDS
Students are issued one card per academic year, and if the ID is lost or stolen, the replacement fee is $5.00. The student ID cards are used for bookstore, library, and financial services, and to attend various campus events and activities.
Division of study offered at BCC
Math and Science
Education and Health
Business and Information Technology