Step 6 – Academic Advising
Division Chairs and Faculty
Students need to call or email the administrative assistant for their division to schedule an appointment.
- New students will need to contact their advisor to schedule a zoom meeting. (Notice the list of degree programs and contact the correct admin assistant to schedule your meeting.)
- Returning students will work with their current advisor through ZOOM.
BCC is diligently working on Blackbaud the new database platform for the college. We are on track to process all registration online. In the event we are unable to have online registration the following process will apply.
New students will be assigned an advisor during admissions. Depending on their declared major. Students need to contact their advisor through the division administrative assistant to set up a zoom advising session or phone call. Students can call, if no one answers, leave your name and phone number and your call will be returned. If you choose, you can send an email and you will be scheduled for an advising appointment. You will receive a reply to your email with your appointment information.
- Students will need to create a Jotform log-in account using their bfcc.edu email accounts.
- The Division Chairs and Faculty will send a jotform link to the student to complete the registration form that is available on the BCC website.
- In some cases, the advisor will utilize a paper form. If the division chair completes the paper form, these forms will be delivered to the Registrar’s office by the Division Administrative Assistant and students will be entered into their courses.
Students, to set up an advising appointment, have any questions or need to contact your advisor call 406-338-5411 and at the prompt dial the admin assistant extension, if no one answers, please leave a message with your name and contact number, your call will be returned or send an email to the admin assistant.