The Adult Basic Education component at Blackfeet Community College provides students with the opportunity to upgrade their educational/vocational potential, the program services the entire Blackfeet Nation. Adult Basic Education offers developmental courses designed to improve skills in English, mathematics, reading, and vocational & personal development.
Hi-Set Testing Dates
*You must bring a photo ID on testing day. Testing will begin at 8:00 am in BPL 136. Please arrive at least 5 minutes early.*
- For tutoring, call Jerelyn Gobert at Browning Elementary at 338 – 5025.
- For online study prep, go to www.khanacademy.org
- To sign up and schedule for the test, please go to www.hiset.ets.org and set up an account. You will need an email address to do so.
*Tests must be scheduled more than 24 hours prior to testing*
- Having trouble setting up your account, or logging in? Call HiSET Customer Service at 1-855-694-4738.
- The total cost of the test is $50. The fee must be paid online, through your HiSET account. It is payable only by credit card or debit card. You can also use a prepaid debit card, available at Glacier Family Foods, Radio Shack, and IGA.
- If you need help setting up your account, please make an appointment to see Sterling Schildt in the Student Success Center at BCC. To set up an appointment call him at 338-5411 x2605, or email him at email@example.com. Appointments are for Tuesdays only.
- Note: For Summer 2017 Sterling is only available Tuesday afternoons for HiSET-related appointments from 1 to 4 p.m.