17 Nov Job/Career Fair
Employers are invited to attend our annual Job/Career Fair on Thursday, February 11th at Blackfeet Community College from 9am -2pm.
All businesses/organizations are encouraged to attend.
Our Job/Career Fair allows employers the opportunity to share information and to discuss career opportunities with our students, graduates and community members. We encourage you to come to promote all opportunities: co-op, internship, seasonal, part-time and full-time. There may also be students who want to meet you to ask questions about their chosen fields and or setup an informational interview. We trust you will welcome their questions and offer your wisdom and assistance in their career development process.
Below are the businesses/organizations who have confirmed a spot for the 2016 job fair:
- Albertsons – Cut Bank
- Blackfeet Care Center
- Blackfeet Fire Management
- Blackfeet Manpower Program
- Blackfeet Outfitters
- Boy Scouts of America
- Cut Bank Job Service
- Glacier Care Center
- Glacier Electric Cooperative
- Glacier National Park Service
- Glacier Park Boat Company
- Glacier Park Inc.
- Glacier Peaks Casino
- i.e. Recycling
- IHS Dental
- Medicaid Expansion
- Montana Conservation Corps
- Montana Registered Apprenticeship
- Mosaics in Science Internship Program
- Nation’s Burger Station
- Native American Bank
- Native American Center of Excellence- Pharmacy UofM
- North American Central Wildlife Conservation Society
- North Central MT AHEC/HealthCARE MT
- Northern Rockies Medical Center
- Rural Employment Opportunities
- Sun Tours
- The Nature Conservancy
- Town Pump
- U.S. Border Patrol
There is no registration fee, but we do ask that a door prize is donated for drawings held throughout the day. We will provide a table and chairs for all participants. Space is limited and registrations will be accepted in the order in which they are received. We suggest that you reserve your booth no later than January 21, 2016.
For more information, contact Lorissa Hannon, NACTEP-STEM Administrative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406.338.5411, ext.2218.
We look forward to seeing you at the Job/Career Fair!